Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Turning Points

Every now and then I get a wave of people who want to simply just reconnect with me.  It seems to happen after a chaotic event I think or after a shift happens within them.  This is just my theory.  Synchronicity seems to play a part to this. Tomorrow is the new moon and it is said that anything we start following the new moon within two weeks after that will have a solid foundation.

I am already having about three ideas in my head of what I could possibly do to use the powerful energies of the new moon.  My ascendant sign is a Virgo and September is the month of Virgos so the astrological readings for Virgos also applies to me even though my sun sign is an Aries.  So it makes sense that this month could mark another starting point for me to work from.

The speed in which I seem to be moving seems to be slow moving, but I believe it is because I am being cautious as to what next steps I should be taking.  Regardless, I am moving none the less.  I know I will probably find myself in a different place or level from where I am sitting at right now.  I know that the level of vibration I was in last year is not the same as the level I am right now.  The shifts I have been experiencing for the past year I believe has a great deal to do with that.

I am taking a more introspective journey and doing a lot of internal work.  It is not always easy because when self evaluate ourselves, we begin to question ourselves.  It has it's advantages and disadvantages.  It works against us when we begin to self sabotage ourselves, however, if we can look past beyond our own inadequacies and find our strength, I believe it is there to serve as a catalyst to grow from where we are at the moment.

So if you are feeling stuck, just look at that as a reminder as to what direction you really want to move to next.  To better visualize the process, you can compare it to your vehicle slowing down before making a turn at an intersection.  We sometimes find ourselves at a crossroad.  You can compare the left and right turns as the next steps in our journey.

So Journey On my readers and enjoy the process.  Be patient and allow the unfoldment to manifest at its own timing but at the same time being aware of the opportunities and choices we have to make in the process.  It requires constant effort and constant self reflection.