Friday, September 6, 2013

Meet-ups

I recently signed up for meet-up groups here in my community.  I am excited and relieved to know that such communities exists here.  My spirit and soul is hungry and thirsty to begin making the connections and meeting my soul family and kindred spirits.  The two areas of focus are higher conscious and healing.  My hope is to continue making the connections and find the support of like-minded individuals who share the same interests.

I am pleasantly surprised to find out that more people are actually interested in higher consciousness in this city.  From what I have heard from locals who have lived here for at least 10 say that there is a growing trend in alternative healing and spirituality in this city of Las Vegas.  It is not known for that, but interestingly there is an energetic vortex that also exists here that I am just finding out from other mediums.  I had met up with a couple of them and it was great to be able to share with them what I know and am desiring to do.  I was able to get valuable advice and put myself in perspective in being clear with my intentions.  It is also wonderful to know that they are doing what they love doing, have chosen to take a divine path, and are earning a living doing it. 

The intention now is to consciously seek out other spiritualists and the like and begin interacting and participating in subjects and topics that I have always had a passion for which is in areas as spirituality, esoteric subjects, and healing.

I am a seeker of knowledge by nature.  I am enjoying the process as I go.  I never really know where all of this will take me but at this moment I am going with the flow and letting it guide me to where ever it is I am suppose to go next.......

So follow your inclinations and what ever it is you are desiring at this point.  Make an effort to move forward each time with courage and curiosity.   The place of struggle and confusion we may find ourselves in is just a reminder that there is another path in store.  Meditate, contemplate, and evaluate where you are, then determine where it is you need or want to go next.  The rest will follow.