Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Process of Unfolding

Lately, I have been drawn to a lot of empowered speakers who have walked the talk.  I love it when I listen to others struggles and challenges and rise to the occasion. I do need to apply more of that to my business.  I, like many spiritualists, healers, and entrepreneurs out there reach a point in their own journey in attracting money and clients to them and it is just not happening.  It is the "stuck" mode.  I believe that usually this is a place to evaluate and assess as to what next steps I need to take.  It is like what they say in business, "reinventing" yourself.  Instead of reinventing, I am reevaluating my internal blocks.  It is from this place where we often find those blocks, limiting beliefs and doubts that we so often create for ourselves.

This does not mean that we should stop setting intentions and making choices.  We are always making intentions and choices consciously or unconsciously....to take it to a deeper level, we are subconsciously creating our repetitive reality to keep us in our comfort zone is my theory.  When we are not clear and continue to make the same choices as before, it creates confusion and chaos in our lives.

It is obvious that I am not at the same level as I was before and my vibrational resonance is not at the same level as before.  I have been experiencing a lot of personal shifts in terms of what my greater intention is.  Currently, I am in the process of doing a lot of internal work in conjunction to everything else that is happening in my daily life. 

The challenge is applying myself to everything and everyone I encounter with integrity and a sense of spiritual grounding.  I am feeling a bit chaotic and I know a lot of "sensitives" are feeling it too.  I know that when one senses it, many others too.  There is a lot of clearing of the pasts and it is creating a bit of a razzle in some or most cases.

The desire is there to stay connected and to find the support from like minded individuals that resonate with me that are in support of the path I am choosing to step into whether it is the next steps or next level I am being guided to.  The thing about stepping into the unknown is that we must be willing to look at things with courage and new perspectives.  We go to uncharted territories not knowing where it will lead us and this is what makes many nervous and to be honest with you it makes me nervous too at times, but I know that it is leading me right where I need to be at the moment and the nervousness eventually goes away once I have assessed myself and the circumstance I find myself in.