Thursday, August 15, 2013

Introspection and Reflection

I have noticed that those I have been sending messages and information to are slow at responding.  I have a sense that many people are processing a lot of "stuff" again. We are all clearing layers after layers after layers.  I have felt the tension as well in terms of my own emotional reactions to certain situations.  We are humans after all...humans having a spiritual experience is how I like to look at it. 

I am at a stage where I am reevaluating certain things in my life that I am still hanging on to.  I know it is not serving me a greater purpose so I am exploring the idea to begin the search to start anew.  It could be looking for an apartment in a more desireable community even though I may have to pay a little more, possibly renting a home even though there is resistance to it at some level, or finding a different interim job so that it is more in alignment with my own energy.

Astrologically speaking, there are a lot of clearings that will continue to happen for the rest of this month.  There will be shifts as well that will begin to occur and we need to stay on our toes and in the moment in uncertain times our lives are in.  Personal development will be the theme for the next year.  I suggest many to look within for guidance and seek others for guidance and assistance if need be.  Many will become confused and unclear.  This is part of the process for the Universe is asking us to EVALUATE and REEVALUATE our situations and our lives.  The sooner we do this the better we will be off.  For those who are aware, this is the right time to do it.

We must also reflect back on our lives and begin to set new intentions or goals in moving forward in the direction we are desiring for ourselves that is of the best and highest good.  Know where you are at in your journey and decipher what next step you must take.  Be gentle with yourselves and take the most appropriate action that is attainable and doable at this time.