Tuesday, July 16, 2013

To Do or Not to Do....That is the question

As Mercury continues to retrograde until July 20, I am bombarded with decisions and directions in my life that I am bit confused about.  This is what Mercury typically will do to our heads.  It will give one impression and then create a completely different outcome. 

I am proceeding this whole month with caution for emotions can be frazzled and our thinking could be clouded.  During this time it is best not to react to situations but rather to analyze and reflect.  Rather than initiate, respond in return.  It is also a good time to connect with old friends and families and have a more reflective and introspective view of life in general and in detail as well.  It is a time to finish up old projects, not create new one.  Also expect delays.

There have been new beginnings in my life that have occurred recently but it has been a progression from months before.  Circumstances that are now appearing to me are giving me the opportunity to look at them from a more reflective mode.  So every day, when I am faced with a dilemma or a cross road, I must question first my thoughts and then my future actions before deciding to initiate them.  Again, making definite decisions or signing contracts is not the best time to do that for it can create changes down the road that we don't anticipate or expect.  Situations are in flux.  I have experienced this greatly throughout the past 3 or 4 weeks.

So for those who are tempted, hold your horses until the dust settles and you are able to see more clearly of what is in front of you and what is ahead down the road.  Just a valuable piece of advice for those who don't want anymore stress in their lives as we have so much of already.