Friday, July 12, 2013

Surfing the Rough Waves

Interestingly, as I go through my own chaotic moments and events, I also saw that my blog view stats tripled yesterday from the day before.  Is there a correlation between the SHIFT that we are currently going through on a conscious collective level?  I think YES!!

I came across an article I saw in my e-mail about this particular "currents of events."  The title Chaotic made me want to read it because that is exactly what I am feeling at this moment in time.  The revelation was made to me that we must be willing to see things for what they are and not try to fight it.  There is more than meets the eye when we are confronted with situations that seem to just come out of the blue without explanation or rationalization to the whole situation.

I question myself, WHY is this happening to me or WHAT is going on here or WHERE is this going or WHERE is this leading me to or WHEN is this going to end or be resolved?

I am sure that if I am experiencing this "SHIFT", then on a collective level, those who are aware and sensitive to the energies and are present at the moment must be asking themselves the same questions to a certain degree or level.

The advice that was given is that there is something in the air that is calling us to breath in, take in, integrate, and learn from the whole process.  It is asking us to change in the process of all that is present in the moments of our chaotic life, to assess where we are at, and to determine where it is we want or need to go.  At the same time letting go, surrendering, and trusting in ALL THAT IS ...whether you want to call it GOD, the UNIVERSE, or what every you may choose to call it.

At this particular moment in time, I am a bit topsy turvy, even though I don't drink...........