Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stepping into our Light

I seem to getting back on my groove again.  I am making reconnections to people I have not heard from in  awhile.  It has been quiet a month for the most part.  Just 2 weeks ago, I had phone meetings back to back to catch up with projects and to catch up on each other.  It was a great feeling to make those connections again.  It does provide a sense of grounding for me.  This is where I feel a sense of purpose in myself and to the others. 

A great friend of mine has made a quantum jump to really shining her true light.  She is having her first talk on line this Wednesday, July 31 @ 9am PST/ 12 EST about her passion for wellbeing and health.  She will be approaching this idea from a more intuitive and alternative approach.  So if just plain exercise and eating right is not resolving your issues with weight, then I suggest you listen to her talk to gain greater insight and awareness to seeing ourselves in a different light.   For those interested, just RSVP to isabellaallardtv@gmail.com.

I am truly proud of what she has stepped into.  I did intuit her innate abilities that she never realized until it was brought to her awareness.  From that awareness, she was enlightened and the pieces of the puzzle fit.  She had to realize that speaking was possible for her and served a greater purpose.  She is tying it all in to realized her greatest potential at this time.  I do see a greater purpose for her and see more to come as well.  She is truly empowering herself and in return is inspiring me to continue on with my own journey with consistency and momentum.  This is the relationship she and I have developed since I have been in connection with her.  There is just pure admiration and respect for each other and our contribution to eachother's personal growth and transformation.