Friday, July 26, 2013

Consistency & Momentum

The two words that kept showing up for me for the past 7 days are CONSISTENCY and  MOMENTUM.  They have been mentioned in a book I have been reading in the past month that is just now showing up, my mentors and classmates have mentioned it to me, and a writer of another blog I subscribe to also mentioned it as one of her topic just yesterday.  This is how spirit and the universe has been guiding me along my own path.  It is this type of messages and signs we get along the way and if we pay attention, it is telling us our next steps we need to take.  In my case, these two words resonate with me completely.  I was being challenged to address parts of me in regards to my thoughts and actions before the words even started showing up.

In the past 2 months I have been slowing down a bit and took a more scenic route.  I think it benefitted me because I needed to reassess where I was at and where I wanted to go.  Life does sometimes knock us out of balance and our center when we get distracted when life unexpectedly presents situations and circumstances where we hit a roadblock.  This is the exact process that can either stop us at our tracks, delay us on our way, or divurge us to a different direction.  It is up to as to make the necessary choices and changes we need to make to empower us to move forward regardless of our situations and circumstances.

I have learned from my own personal experience that if I am passionate, committed, and determined enough,  I will often accomplish my goal.  When it comes to energetics, it is more complicated for it is what we do not understand is what we most fear.  When we don't come to a sense of understanding and awareness of ourselves and move from that, we will constantly remain in a state fear and stagnancy.  Again, it may be conscious or subconscious.  It is the subconscious that will continue to protect us yet stifle us if we do not address them from a more conscious level.  It is a working progress and the process is where all learning  happens.