Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Personal Transformation

I feel joining the healing group today is getting me back to my roots.  I am feeling a pull to begin exploring alternative healing and energy healing again.  At the same time, I have found a new fascination in how our mind is more powerful than we think and how we can empower ourselves to shift the frequency of our brain so that mind, body, and spirit can align.  We truly are creators of our own reality!!

I sense that as other doors begin to close, new doors are beginning to open.  One asked me a question recently and I thought to myself, how wonderful of a question.  My answer to the individual was one day I think I am going this way and that way and then next thing you know it always leads me to the next level in my own journey that I never expected to be in but felt so right at the moment.  This is what makes this path so wonderful!! 

When I had set the intention last year to take a more spiritual path in a more tangible and integrative way by committing myself to meditation every day, drinking lots of water, enrolling in classes I thought would be very interesting, and taking the initiative to connect to others got me moving forward.  At first it was small steps, then I began to notice how bigger of a step I was actually making without even realizing it.  Even writing things down in my gratitude journal wasn't so simple in content anymore.  They were miraculous moments that were happening almost everyday or every other day.  It has gotten to the point where I am having a hard time keeping up with my gratitude journal because there is just way too many to list and to write about everyday.

This blog is an extension from my gratitude journal that summarizes aha moments in my life.  This has been more of a personal transformation for me in the past 6 months than anything else.  I believe that I am just beginning to clear that which is in my way before I can begin to manifest those which I am desiring.  Everything is a process and I am enjoying it at every  moment and at every opportunity!!  This is just looking at it from the bright side.  But of course, our darkest moments and situations are where the light and the lessons are truly hidden.  Only through self awareness and realization do we become more enlightened and aware of what is truly being presented!!