Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013 Thursday

I sense that I am in the process of preparation during this phase of mercury retrograde.  One is in preparation of relocating to another area in the current city in which I reside, in preparation for another new job, and in preparation to step into another level to my personal and spiritual growth. 

Geminis have been showing up a lot in the past 2 months, especially this week.  My husband is a Gemini as well and for some reason all of the Geminis I have been connecting with, including my husband, have all been going through tremendous challenges and are experiencing personal and professional transformations at this current time.  They all don't know what to make out of it, but I also sense that there is resistance and fear associated with it.  The good thing is that I know that they will accept their important role in divine timing and surpass their fears.  I am just here to offer support and guidance to them whether they realize it or not.   I empathize with them for I am going through the same exact process as they are.

I am just going with the flow at this period in my life and riding the slow waves for now until a bigger one comes along for me to surf the ride with courage, excitement, and enthusiasm.

So for those who continually read my blog, find inspiration in your own lives and listen to your own divine guidance.  They are there not only within you, but also outside of you.  Pay attention and make conscious decisions.  But first and foremost, don't be afraid to step into the unknown.  As I have said before, it is scary, but it is also a place where all is possible.