Friday, November 1, 2013

Beyond Our Comfort Zones

..I know finding the time to "really" connect can be difficult when we are constantly staying busy and finding things to keep moving forward.  Sometimes we just need to pause and connect...even for 30 minutes...everyone is going through their own turmoils and transformations.  It seems like it is not stopping.  For those who are choosing to move forward in their path, like me, are finding that I am pushing myself out of my comfort zones.  It is scary and yet exhiliarating at the same time because those things that you thought would be intolerable are all of a sudden becoming tolerable...however, it can be difficult for some because adjustments and changes are never easy but are necessary for us to grow from where we are right now.  It is also a way to assess ourselves in the moment...for the moment is all we have and the future is what we can look forward to.